Customer Success Manager
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
- Own the overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes managing onboarding, implementation, training, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted and strategic partner relationship to help drive the continued value of our products and services.
- Maintain and develop customer success strategies and best practices, as well as customer support content.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external senior-level management to understand customer needs, maximise retention and growth, and communicate learnings.
- Identify, lead, and action cross-sell and up-sell opportunities within the customer base.
- Maintain existing customer success metrics and data as directed.
- Review the customer journey, identifying how it’s supported, taking a consultative approach in helping clients overcome issues and achieve goals.
- Facilitate interaction and workflow between data and commercial teams to ensure timely deliverables.
- Collaborate, problem-solve, and strategise upcoming client meetings with team members.
- Prepare necessary documentation or visuals for the client to demonstrate the performance of campaigns; analyse trends in C-Sat/NPS scores to identify areas of improvement.
- Work with the wider sales and marketing teams to drill customer references and develop case studies.
- Experience working within Customer Success or related customer-facing teams in the technology, SaaS and/or gaming sector.
- General experience in sales or account management.
- Can grow a team and function.
- Flexible in approach.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to build relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Previous start-up experience is desirable.
- Strong verbal and written communication, strategic planning, and project management skills.
- Gregarious and energetic, enjoying working with and networking with customers.
- The analytical and process-oriented mindset with an affinity to data and measuring value.
- Comfortable working across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment, leading customer-orientated initiatives.
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of HubSpot and Azure DevOps is an advantage.
Location: London or within reasonable travel distance.
Type: Permanent/ FTE