Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Jackpot is on a mission to create the world’s leading digital entertainment experience and we’re starting by building the world’s most user-friendly digital lottery platform. We are continuing to grow our team, where you will be a key team member and contributor to the business. Our exceptional team members are alumni of some of the best companies in the world: StubHub, Google, Intuit, BetMGM, Twitch, GoPuff and more. Come build with us!
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager we are looking for has hands-on experience in paid search (Google/ASA) and paid social channels (META), along with understanding programmatic/display tactics and SEO/ASO. The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing tactics in partnership with external agencies for each vertical, and will partner internally with the product, R&D, and marketing teams to develop strategies aligned to to the business objectives.
In addition to managing acquisition campaigns via paid media, the Senior Digital Marketing Manager will also work closely with the web and design functions to ensure landing pages, banners, and any other elements are designed and developed to support paid digital campaigns. The Manager will also work with organic social teams and public relations to coordinate messaging and drive more traffic and awareness.
- Lead strategy and guidelines for all digital marketing channels such as Google, ASA, and Meta.
- Manage against acquisition channel performance goals and identify areas of opportunity to implement optimization tactics.
- Work cross-functionally to determine digital channel budget allocation with external media agency and internal stakeholders.
- Support in defining and optimizing SEO and ASO strategies with external agency
- Develop consistent reporting methodology, setting standards of monitoring and tracking for all digital channels.
- Define roadmap for expansion into new digital channels
- 5 years or more of hands-on experience working directly on paid search and paid social channels for B2C companies. Experience with display, demand generation and SEO/ASO for B2C is a plus.
- You've directly set up and managed campaigns on Meta and Google.
- You have a strong understanding of CRO
- You have the ability to simultaneously manage multiple priorities, campaigns, and stakeholders to support business goals.
- You are quantitative and analytical with a passion for using data to answer questions and enable decision-making.
- You have a learning mindset with willingness to embrace change, and work in a startup environment.
- You are known to be highly collaborative and are enjoy cross-functional, dynamic working environments
- You excel in work environments with a high degree of autonomy and accountability. The prospect of taking full ownership of the retention channel from campaign ideation, through execution and results reporting is an exciting challenge for you to be accountable for and influence
- You have a passion and natural strength for data. You are committed to the pursuit of truth and empirical evidence
- You approach your work with a solutions-oriented mindset. You are committed to the continuous improvement of workplace operations and your channel performance
- You are not bothered by competing tasks or priorities. You know how to structure your time and work while managing team member expectations to prioritize projects effectively
- You have grit, tenacity, and what people describe to be a “get it done” mentality. You don’t believe any task is too big or too small for you.
- You are not bothered by change or shifting priorities. You’ve been described as adaptable and solutions-oriented.
One of Jackpot’s core values is Lifelong Learning. We don’t believe we are ever finished products and strongly believe in growing and developing to improve ourselves. If what you’ve read so far sounds exciting but your experience doesn’t quite match what we’re looking for, we strongly encourage you to apply anyway! We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive team where everyone can feel proud to contribute to.
What We Can Offer You:
- $150-$170k base + bonus + equity
- The opportunity to have a voice, say, and “leave your fingerprints” on our product and business
- A commitment to provide you with the benefits of a start-up career without the start-up pains
- Benefits on par with leading, progressive tech companies
- Flexible working hours
- A culture of trust and accountability
Our Core Values:
- You don’t fear failure and you don’t fail the same way twice
- You have strong opinions but are also open minded to new ideas
- You aren't just fast, you're the fastest
- You persevere in the face of challenges and adapt to change
- You always follow through on your commitments – you live a 1:1 say/do ratio
- You execute with a founder mentality
- Lifelong Learning
- You are always seeking and implementing feedback
- You are not a finished product and are always searching for knowledge and a means to improve yourself
- You embrace and learn from constructive conflict
In the United States alone, over 150m people per year purchase a lottery ticket. The $100B lottery industry is one of the last major industries to allow buyers to transact digitally, with ~5% of sales coming from online transactions.
At Jackpot, we’re seeking to change that. We are looking to build the world’s most user-friendly digital lottery and online gaming platform, leading the charge in bringing this industry into the 21st century through innovation and variety. Jackpot brings verified, official state lottery tickets online, by leveraging its digital platform and proprietary technology to give customers the ability to play anytime, via a user-friendly mobile app or desktop experience.
Having recently closed a $42.5M Series A, Jackpot is backed by some of the biggest names in sports, media, and entertainment, including the Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, San Francisco 49ers owners' Aurum Partners, the Tish family (co-owners of the New York Giants), Detroit Venture Partners (run by Cleveland Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert), and BettorCapital. In addition, the round was co-led by Accomplice and Courtside Ventures, with participation from the Kraft Group, Michael Rubin, Sapphire Sport, Haslam Sports Group, Elysian Park Ventures, Arctos Sports Partners, LionTree, Theo Epstein, Fenway Sports Group President Mike Gordon, DraftKings co-founder and CEO Jason Robins, NBA stars James Harden and Joel Embiid, NHL legend Martin Brodeur, musical artist Lil Baby, and Boston Red Sox President and CEO Sam Kennedy, among others.