Front end Developer
While SharpSports is an API business, we also have several essential frontend components that help our customers integrate our data feed into their backend.
The main responsibility of this role is to develop the UI of the SharpSports dashboard (app.sharpsports.io). We want to provide our users with easily configurable settings and data visualizations to simplify integration and analysis of bet / bettor traffic. In addition to the dashboard we are developing drop-in widgets that conveniently package our backend API endpoints to reduce the time to integrate the product.
Ideally this role will grow to be a full stack developer contributing to the API that powers our dashboard and widgets.
- 3+ years experience writing production-quality software
- Experience writing frontend system and integrations tests
- Experience writing scalable, RESTful APIs
- Experience with Django API infrastructure
- Experience with Auth0 integration
- Experience with NextJS
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with Cypress, React-Testing Library, Jest, or other testing frameworks
- Experience with frontend performance analytics