Book Integrations Intern
Are you curious about the data behind sports betting? Then this is the role for you.
We're looking for a detail-oriented developer to help us manage our book integrations. These integrations are the backbone of our product and soon, the industry as a whole. We aim to democratize access to Bettors' data, no matter what book they choose to bet on.
This position is on the book integrations team which manages data flow to and from sportsbooks. The main responsibility is to monitor and improve the methods by which we fetch sportsbook data and translate to the SharpSports Bet Model™. We want to expand to support additional sports and bet types as well as entirely new sportsbooks. This role will expand as SharpSports grows to include developing analytics on incoming bet data and making updates to our REST API models and endpoints.
- Progress towards an undergraduate degree in computer science or related field
- Experience with software development using GitHub and collaborative coding practices
- 1-2 years experience writing production-quality software
- Sports/betting knowledge
- Familiarity with the client-server model and browser dev-tools
- Experience writing scalable, RESTful APIs
- Strong grasp of the DOM